Hands-on training can be scheduled at your Center, after attending the NIFLA course.
Number of days varies as Program is customized for each Center.
- Maximum of 8 days for 3 nurses/medical professionals with no local RDMS assistance.
Trainings will be customized depending on skill sets of nurses; seven days may be an option.
- Minimum 2 days for skills assessment after local RDMS partner training.
Cost: $600 per day plus expenses (air fare, car, hotel, meals)
For more information or to schedule a training, please
Medical Professionals will update their knowledge and skills for continuous quality improvement in PMC sonography. The Skills Advancement and Assessment can be customized to serve you with two or more days for a comprehensive review of limited OB sonography utilizing best practice guidelines, chart/case reviews, with hands on skills review, assessment documentation of competency.
SoundView Imaging’s RDMS instructors, possess OB credentials, and years of experience in training in PMCs with expertise to deliver a high-quality learning experience at your facility.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nurses for 3 CEUs per day.
Cost: $1400 plus expenses
1. The RDMS should either attend NIFLA’s Institute in Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound or participate in the 3-hour webinar.
Now available ON DEMAND, the Webcast consists of two videos outlining the legal and national guidelines for providing limited obstetrical sonography exams in your PMC.
2. Bring a Soundview Imaging RDMS onsite to perform a competency assessment on their nurse sonographers who have receive the hands-on training by the local RDMS.
3. The initial skills assessment by Soundview Imaging Partners. This is a two day process comprised of scanning to demonstrate competency, case review/film critique, a written test, and addressing needs specific to your Center. (cost $1400 plus expenses)